Today has been such a busy day! Pitch practice just got real. We have so much feedback to work on yet so little time. All I want to do right now is take a nap then get back to business. #tired!
But then again, I’m still super committed to this Blogmas challenge so let me do a quick one. As I already mentioned here, we have been working on our capstone projects for the past one month. It has been a super busy period with so many variations in team dynamics and several highs and lows.
It is so amazing seeing teams cheer each other on. Here is a roundup of some beautiful phrases that teams have been telling each other to stay motivated.
- That fear shows growth.
- We are not perfect but we’ll definitely get better.
- You’ve got this!
- That was such an amazing presentation!
- It okay, get some rest. I got this.
- I trust you with this process.
- You are so wise! We trust that you will make the best decision.
- You are an assassin pitcher!
- I genuinely appreciate you for what you are doing
- Don’t worry, all of this will be fine
Cheers to having teammates who cheer you on and keep you motivated through it all. A big shout out to my amazing teammates Lanre, Oscar, and Ronald. Working with you guys is such a bliss!
Love and light.