We are at Blogmas day four! Let’s talk about something fun. It is a list of some of my small joys from the top of my head.
- Listening to some chill music that takes me to a different world when taking the morning bus.
- Taking a cold shower at the end of the day or after an intense workout.
- Getting into clean sheets after doing a fresh pedicure.
- Watching a new episode of a comedy that I love (currently on Modern Family). On the same note, rewinding a funny party of a movie and laughing my head off.
- That moment right after finishing a tough but fulfilling project, savoring the feeling of contentment.
- Watching stars and other planets in the night’s sky, especially during the full moon.
- Long drives at night.
- Dancing to Afro beats as I wash my hair over the weekends.
- Waking up earlier than my alarm and realizing I still have an hour or two of peaceful rest.
- Waking up and realizing it’s finally cool enough to wear my favorite boots.
- Being told “I love you” by a baby… oh, my heart!
- Coffee and blueberry ice cream with caramel topping.
- That perfect pair of tight-fitting jeans.
- A warm hug from someone I love.
- That feeling after spending time pouring my heart out and crying in prayer. Oh, so refreshing!
What would yours be? I would love to hear!
Also, some beautiful phrases that everyone wants to hear.
Love and light.